WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF OUR EMPLOYEES, COLLABORATORS AND COMMUNITIES, EVERY DAY. WE BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE FIRST.
WE BELIEVE THAT WHEN WE POSITIVELY IMPACT A PERSON, THEIR FAMILY CHANGES, THEIR LIFE CHANGES, THE SOCIETY CHANGES.
HONORING THE WORK OF OUR EMPLOYEES, IS LOVE FOR PEOPLE, IS LEONISA WITH A SPIRIT SUSTAINABLE.
We are committed to the intellectual, personal and social development of our employees
- Today Leonisa generates around 10,000 direct and indirect jobs.
- Leonisa occupies the 4th place in the attraction and retention of talent in Colombia, in the sector “Confection · leather goods” from Merco Talent Index.
- Job stability: The average job experience in the company is 14 years.
- We were committed during the pandemic to reaching out virtually with all employees at 11 countries, to through “Leonisa University, Learn with LEONISA” composed of several modules on different topics. 6,373 people registered and 3,745 people certified.
We are committed to the intellectual, personal and social development of our communities
- In alliance with the Urrea Arbeláez Corporation, we are committed to providing opportunities for out-of-school youth Southwest Antioquia, through technical and technological training with the program CIR Innovation Center Rural The Sandal in which they are trained in The Labor Technique in Agricultural Production and in The Technology in Ecological Agricultural Production. Until today we have 186 young graduates.
- In alliance with the Urrea Arbeláez Corporation, we develop values and skills for life in girls boys, adolescents and young people from the communes of Medellin, through sports with the Soccer With Heart Program. We started in 2016 in the 13th commune of Medellín, Colombia; with 120 children, today with the support of other allies We have had the participation of 5,000 children from Medellín who have benefited from this program.
- In alliance with the Urrea Arbeláez Corporation, we bring parents closer to the educational process of their children and daughters, mediated by the appropriate and responsible use of ICTs. Through the Program ICT FAMILIES until today We have impacted 654 families in 8 cities in Colombia.
- In alliance with the Urrea Arbeláez Corporation, we promote social development and the generation of opportunities for the employment of people with disabilities and their carers, looking to improve their quality of life through the inclusive revolving funds program, for the strengthening of productive units and support for the entrepreneurship and training in the city of Medellin.
We are committed to the intellectual, personal and social development of our women
- The 64% of those who work in the company are women.
- The 53% of management positions are held by women.
- We have a great commitment to the empowerment of many women through your own sales business Leonisa catalogue. Today we have a global stencil of 353,000 people selling our catalog.
- In alliance with the Urrea Arbeláez Corporation, we develop, improve and strengthen personal conditions, family and the business of the Leonisa Business executives, through “The Virtual University, Undertaking with Happiness". Until today there are 152,328 people registered and 60,285 people certified.
- In alliance with the Urrea Arbeláez Corporation, we improve family ties through good parenting with the Universe of Parenting Program, Aimed at Executives and their families, which provides tools to enrich the quality of interactions and the affective bond between mothers, fathers and caregivers with children and girls, through promotion of parenting skills. Today we have impacted 278 women and 400 children.
- In alliance with the Urrea Arbeláez Corporation, we are committed to improving the socioeconomic level of women in conditions of vulnerability (Executives of Buenaventura), strengthening their skills and abilities business partner with FAMA program (Strengthening Active Women). Today we have impacted 348 businesswomen and we have accompanied 100 children.
- In alliance with the Urrea Arbeláez Corporation, we train the daughters of the executives with programa Sheworks, aimed at the daughters of executives, an online education course and employment for the development of digital skills in marketing.