WE DESIGN PARTS WITH HIGH TECHNOLOGY WITH WHICH WE GUARANTEE THEIR LONG LASTING AND QUALITY, RESPONDING TO ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE PRODUCTION.
WE MAKE WITH COLOMBIAN HANDS AND MOST OF OUR MATERIALS ARE PROUDLY MADE IN HOUSE.
WE USE ECO-FRIENDLY THREADS IN SOME OF OUR GARMENTS. HAVING A CONSCIOUS PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH IS LOVE FOR OUR CREATIONS, IT IS LEONISA WITH A SUSTAINABLE SPIRIT.
Vertical integration: Processes from start to finish
- Our vertical integration from the manufacture of the fabric to the making of our garments (Clothes interior, Shapewear Activewear, Swimwear) guarantees us the best quality of the products. This integration (preparation, weaving, finishing, bonding, cutting, manufacturing, distribution center) allows us to control our process from start to finish.
- We invest in cutting-edge technology, in better warping machines, dyeing machines, cutters, looms, inputs of very good quality.
- Our garments are made in Colombia (South America). We have a textile quality laboratory.
- Always seeking to maintain the highest level of quality in our products, we have a laboratory of textile quality in which all kinds of standardized national and international textile tests are carried out. internationally, which allow us to guarantee that the garments purchased by our customers have high standards not only of design but also of quality and functionality.
- The textile laboratory is responsible for ensuring the compliance with quality requirements defined not only for our raw materials, but for the finished products.
We are committed to innovating and creating more environmentally friendly garments
- How is it possible that PET bottles become garments that you can wear? We do the process with a strategic ally (Enka) and the first thing that is done is to collect the PET bottles in which it is usually taken Water, juices or soda, then crushed and converted into resins in the form of balls, these balls become threads and finally from here come the fabrics with which we make these garments.
- Today we have 5% of products from our eco line portfolio (products made with materials recycled: PET recycled, 100% cotton, 100% ecocycle cotton, eco-vero viscose, recycled nylon). Our goal is to reach 20% from products from our eco line and incorporate the new biodegradation technology, which is an additive that accelerates the thread decomposition in oceans or on land. Biodegradation occurs when material breaks down into the landfills or in the oceans and fulfill the following aspects: absence of light, humidity and microbes. The decomposition normal in polyamide is 300 years approx. and polyester is 500 years approx. with the additive for biodegradation is 3 to 5 years.