If you need to track the status of your order or make a return, click on the following links.
If you are a new customer register here to receive all of the benefits of our brand Leonisa and also enjoy an easier checkout
Create your account
Shapewear size is different from your clothing size. Choose your correct size.
Ready to ship
ADD TO BAG
An all-star, invisible classic! Made of our signature SkinFuse® super comfy compression fabric, this body shaper is designed to smooth out your entire torso. Targeted compression diamonds on the waist offer a little bit of extra definition. Light mesh cutouts and a thong effect in the back offer a light, natural-looking butt lifting effect. The straps are adjustable and removable: wear them classic, criss-cross, or take them off to go strapless! The choice is yours.
Because shapewear is designed to shape your body, it’s important for you to
follow our measurement instructions, step by step. Just take your measurements
– don’t take your weight, height, or regular dress size into
Measure the contour of your waist by wrapping your measuring tape around your waist
as shown in the image. See illustration.
Measure the contour of your hips by wrapping your measuring tape around the
widest part. See illustration.
Measurements in inches
1. Figure out what is the front and back. Roll the garment up with both hands.
2. From a seated position, take the shaper by the sides and put one foot at a time into it. Pull the shaper up to your knees.
3. Stand up and spread your legs apart and continue to pull the garment up to a comfortable fit.
4. Adjust the garment, stretch it up to your waist or torso and check that it is not rolled up in the back. If it is a postpartum panty, tighten the velcro sides to fit your figure.