If you need to track the status of your order or make a return, click on the following links.
If you are a new customer register here to receive all of the benefits of our brand Leonisa and also enjoy an easier checkout
Create your account
Shapewear size is different from your clothing size. Choose your correct size.
Ready to ship
ADD TO BAG
This extremely high-waisted shaper panty is made with our trademark firm compression PowerSlim® fabric to sculpt your
entire torso. Along the top, you'll find an anti-slip grip lining that keeps everything in place and allows for
strapless support. You can also attach your bra straps to the 2 back hooks of this shaper for extra support. The
comfortable sheer tulle boyshort bottom has laser-cut leg bands, so it's invisible under your clothes; plus it has a
ruched seam for a butt lift effect. This shaper features 3 strategic back seams to create an instant hourglass shape.
This shaper is perfect for daily wear, and you can even wear it with your tightest pants and dresses.
Our PowerSlim® firm compression fabric sculpts your entire torso.
An anti-slip grip lining sticks to your skin for support, plus you can hook your bra straps to the eyelets in the back for extra staying power!
The sheer bottom has a ruched seam for a rounded look.
100% cotton-lined hook-and-eye gusset.
Because shapewear is designed to shape your body, it’s important for you to
follow our measurement instructions, step by step. Just take your measurements
– don’t take your weight, height, or regular dress size into
Measure the contour of your hips by wrapping your measuring tape around the widest
part. See illustration.
Measurements in inches
1. Figure out what is the front and back. Roll the garment up with both hands.
2. From a seated position, take the shaper by the sides and put one foot at a time into it. Pull the shaper up to your knees.
3. Stand up and spread your legs apart and continue to pull the garment up to a comfortable fit.
4. Adjust the garment, stretch it up to your waist or torso and check that it is not rolled up in the back. If it is a postpartum panty, tighten the velcro sides to fit your figure.