If you need to track the status of your order or make a return, click on the following links.
If you are a new customer register here to receive all of the benefits of our brand Leonisa and also enjoy an easier checkout
Create your account
Shapewear size is different from your clothing size. Choose your correct size.
Ready to ship
ADD TO BAG
Sculpt your curves in an instant! Just step into this extra high-waisted shaper short, which features our signature PowerSlim® firm compression fabric to sculpt your tummy and waist. The sheer bottom of this short has laser-cut leg bands to go totally invisible under clothes, plus its length prevents chafing under skirts and dresses. A ruched seam in the back offers a light butt-lifting effect, while a silicone anti-slip grip lining at the top prevents roll-down and slippage.
Because shapewear is designed to shape your body, it’s important for you to
follow our measurement instructions, step by step. Just take your measurements
– don’t take your weight, height, or regular dress size into
Measure the contour of your hips by wrapping your measuring tape around the widest
part. See illustration.
Measurements in inches
1. Figure out what is the front and back. Roll the garment up with both hands.
2. From a seated position, take the shaper by the sides and put one foot at a time into it. Pull the shaper up to your knees.
3. Stand up and spread your legs apart and continue to pull the garment up to a comfortable fit.
4. Adjust the garment, stretch it up to your waist or torso and check that it is not rolled up in the back. If it is a postpartum panty, tighten the velcro sides to fit your figure.