If you need to track the status of your order or make a return, click on the following links.
If you are a new customer register here to receive all of the benefits of our brand Leonisa and also enjoy an easier checkout
Create your account
Shapewear size is different from your clothing size. Choose your correct size.
Ready to ship
ADD TO BAG
Ever wonder how celebrities do it? Here’s one of their secrets to looking red carpet fabulous! This famous shaper is made with our trademark PowerSlim® firm compression fabric to sculpt your curves from your waist and tummy, all the way down to your knees. Its inner layer of soft, refreshing microfiber provides comfort and breathability. Plus, this shaper has strategic seams to create a fantastic hourglass look. Its open bust design allows you to wear your own bra. Recommended uses: Daily use: Wear this shaper when you want to look even better in your favorite outfits. • I do! This body shaper helps you look amazing on your wedding day. • Special occasions: Let this shaper be your +1 at any event. • Postpartum: Wear this shaper to help your body recover and get back into shape after pregnancy.
Because shapewear is designed to shape your body, it’s important for you to
follow our measurement instructions, step by step. Just take your measurements
– don’t take your weight, height, or regular dress size into
Measure the contour of your waist by wrapping your measuring tape around your waist
as shown in the image. See illustration.
Measure the contour of your hips by wrapping your measuring tape around the widest
part. See illustration.
Measurements in inches
1. Make sure all hooks, clasps and zippers are open. From a seated position, take the bodysuit by the sides and put one foot at a time into it. Pull the bodysuit up to your knees.
2. Stand up, and spread your legs apart and continue to pull the garment up to a comfortable fit.
3. Put on the straps and adjust them to your comfort. Use a mirror to check that the garment has not rolled up and is in its rightful position.
4. To close it, hook up the inner hooks from the bottom up and then close the zipper. If open-bust, the shaper should be placed to surround the bra on the bottom.