Keep your children safe with this face mask for children. This breathable, airtight face mask is made of triple-layered
fabric and features anti-fluid, antibacterial technology. Its anti-fluid coating forms a protective barrier, preventing
the absorption of liquids while repelling fluid and protecting you from any splashing or spraying. This face mask is
easy to care for, and it minimizes your children’s risk of contamination by stopping bacteria from sticking to them.
The outer layer has a dual function:
it serves as an anti-fluid barrier and a breathable filter. Plus, your child can
choose from different colors and prints!
The second layer offers maximum security.
It’s made of rigid fabric with a high-density but breathable anti-fluid
coating. It’s designed to repel liquids and doesn’t allow contaminants to pass through.
The third layer is the one that’s in contact with the skin.
It’s a lining made of antibacterial material – that is,
special fibers that inhibit bacteria growth.
Our airtight technology is designed to fit your face perfectly for no gaps between the mask and your face. The mask has
a high-coverage design and it features an adjustable clip at the bridge of your nose to help it keep its shape. It has
adjustable straps across the top of your head and the back of your neck for a perfect fit.
The anti-fluid technology is achieved through non-toxic chemical coating is added to the fabrics. This coating lasts up
to 30 washes.
Tips for use:
- It’s ideal that you keep more than one face mask on hand for each child so that you can wash them and alternate between
them for safety and hygiene.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before touching or adjusting the mask. Make sure that your kids do the same
- Make sure that there is no space between the face and the mask.
- Teach your children not to touch the face mask while they’re wearing it.
- Verify that their face is covered from the bridge of the nose down to the bottom of the chin.
- When it’s time to take the mask off, make sure that you and your children have clean hands.
- Wash the mask with soap and water only, immediately after they wear it.