1. While standing, the bodysuit should be completely open. Put one foot at a time into the shaper.
2. Pull the shaper up with force to your waist.
3. Continue to pull it on top and introduce one arm at a time into the shaper.
4. Start to close the hooks from the bottom up and close the zipper as you go along. Arrange the garment until it is completely smooth.
5. To secure, fasten the top hook above the zipper to ensure the garment stays closed. Also, connect the hooks on the straps.
6. Check that the garment is positioned correctly with the front seam below the chest and the seam on the legs above the knees to guarantee comfort and a perfect fit.