Flattening out back fat and muffin tops to create a slimmer look, and all around attractive figure, has now been solved by the surge of
on the market. Yet, you can't rely on a simple combination of nylon and spandex to last and give you long-term results.
works toward fitness and contouring goals with continuous wear, reducing the waist line and toning the abdomen with a combination of powernet compression fabric.
The extreme combination of powernet, lycra and cotton in shapewear is ideal in creating the most effective and contouring shapewear. The blend of fabric contours the body. An extra advantage of compression shapewear is that loose skin, held firmly against the body, is far more likely to heal without sagging. This is great for new moms or those who have had weight loss surgery, hoping to snack into shape.
Below are a few tips when shopping for the right
style of shapewear:
- Give compression shapewear a test drive so it can properly mold to your body for maximum comfort.
- Choose a shapewear style that compliments your best assets. Various styles to lift or pad the rear and slim your thighs.
- Shapewear should have a simple opening for those trips to the ladies room!
- When you're out shopping for a dress wear your shapewear! Compression shapewear takes inches off of your waist line, possibly slipping you into a smaller dress size.
- Always hand wash and air dry your shapewear to maintain its longevity and stretch. surgery, hoping to snack into shape.